3 days to Christmas and I await Postman Pat

I have 3 parcels to be delivered today and with all the snow inland and here, it will be interesting to see if they actually deliver today. They were posted in Yorkshire yesterday morning. Trivial bit of information but time wasting as well as I have to wait here to sign for them.

Susan and the boys are in London today, firstly getting Michaels visa to go to Austria in Feb, skiing trip, and then on to The London Eye, Madame Toussards and the Dungeon. I elected to stay behind and do Roberts paper round, walk the dog and wait for the post.

This time of the years brings out that festive spirit in me, I am joined by Michael, the Universal Child, in our excitement of what is to come. Salami, olives, good cheese and wine are hopefully in my Christmas stocking. I do hope Angela has a stocking this year, always one of her most important conditions at Christmas. Lily Florence will have a hammer to play with, so all is not lost for the Underdickens. Maybe you want to give me an idea of what you expect this Christmas? Ho Ho Ho, socks again.

Comments