A blank screen!

I seem to be looking at a blank screen, a crossroad, where do I go from here? Do I have I the energy? Do I have the energy again? I have been there so many times.
I stare at the blank screen, I want to write, writing I know, keeps me sane but what do I say? This long road to completing something that others enjoy is what makes me preserver. I tend to start thinking outside the bubble, laterally and the more I do it, the better I get. But, and there is a but, who invented the blank screen?
I have great expectations, dreams and without those we are mere animals. Follow your dreams with your heart, common sense will stop you, so take what ever it takes to go on and that dream will unfold. Too many days staring at a blank screen teachers you the value of a quest. So be like The Never Ending Story, fight the nothingness with honour and might, ask those you love to help you, but ultimately only you can stop the nothingness. Only you can call out to Athrea to fight on, the nothingness is your dreams, your fantasy, fight for your right to dream and for every child’s right to dream.

Comments

  1. Keep conquering the blank screens, we love what they turn into and as Russell says, sometimes we don't understand them but love them all the same:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment