Everything is so dangerous

Human beings are born with only two inbuilt fears: the fear of loud noises and the fear of falling. All other fears are abnormal and have to be learned. In saying that I must admit to a small fear of my own, Ophidiophobia. Yes I saw that, they all end in phobia, but this is genuine and here in the UK we do not, do snakes. I also have a major fear of heights, just saying that makes the hairs on my neck standing up. The London Eye leaves me in a cold sweat and as for those rides at Thorpe Park, I would rather stick pins in my eyes.

Enough of me, human beings are only born with two inbuilt fears: loud noises and the fear of falling. All the rest we acquire through time. Think on this when your child does not want to do something you think will be fun, but to him could be a fear waiting to manifest itself. For those that do not ever comment on any of my blogs, you may have a fear called Commephobia. Why do I blog? I have been asked that question before but if you have an incredible idle 5 minutes just scroll down through previous blogs, it might be less painful than sticking pins in your eyes. Remember, every thing is so dangerous that nothing is really frightening.

Cats in the Cradle. To my nearest and dearest, Google it and listen to those words. We all grow up the way life lets us, sometimes we need to break the mould, some do and get together then. You will understand if you listen to the song.

Comments