Analysing Life

I am filled with dread at the thought that today's capacity to choose might already be forfeit to yesterday's misfortune. Maybe I fall within that genre. Life is filled with so much of a gamble; it almost negates nature's evolution.

This life dealt me a cruel blow just two week ago. I bent down to pick up a box of Chocolate Raisins and Michael's golf bag toppled towards my head, thinking quickly I moved out of disaster. That is when I experienced the most excruciating, heart stopping pain, starting from the middle of my back and paralysing my legs. I was stuck in the garage at 9ish in the morning and I could not move. Survival mode kicks in and I slowly straightened, again the pain was mind boggling. My legs would not respond and I was now light headed, my brain moved my arms to the counter top to stay up right. DO NOT LAUGH.

That was on the 8th and I now have movement in all areas but it has been a long battle. Never again will I pooh, pooh someone who says they have done their back and are walking around like a ninety year old. DO NOT LAUGH.

I must say that the encouraging comments on my blog kept me going, such eloquent mastery of words Thank you followers of Middle Earth, it is in times of extreme need that I realise the value of this social network, Middle Earth's blog. As no one realised I was off air I was encouraged to move through the pain and agony to a more just and healthier world.

Comments

  1. Glad to have you back on the air.... hope your back is ok now...be careful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much improved and good to be back on air. As I said at the start of the blog 'I am filled with dread at the thought that today's capacity to choose might already be forfeit to yesterday's misfortune.'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment