And the moonbeams kiss the sea

See the mountains kiss high heaven and the waves clasp one another. The winds of heaven mix forever with sweet emotion and the sunlight clasps the earth and the moonbeams kiss the sea, what are all these kissings worth if you kiss not me. Adapted from a love poem by Shelly – the full poem is at the bottom of this blog.

I could read these words all day and always come up with a different understanding of them. I am drawn to ‘if you kiss not me’ What is life worth if you kiss not me, if you take it literary then it is all about young lovers or someone in love with someone else who may not love back. From there you can interpret those words to clasp all of life and likes of life.

Anyway enough of the analytical and on to Pamagor, what he has been up to is not for the faint hearted. Reported to be in Australia with the Gold Coast Meter maids and deported, riding his shopper bicycle in the buff while following Gussell? Markus from Ketteringdale swears that is true!

The latest is the 50th Birthday party of Lady Mally of Musmead Manor. What a party, we went as well but there were so many of the rural rich and famous there we did not get a chance to even see Pamagor. Memma, daughter of Lady Mally actually chatted to Pamagor and served him a Pimms with loads of ice. I suppose the Pimms was because of Wimbedon. Memma said that Pamagor looked delicious, I am sure she has lost her heart to him, dressed in a white shirt with pink collar and cuffs, cropped black flannels and white deck shoes. His now legendary Tam O Shanty at a cheeky rakish angle and one diamond stud. Memma beware, he is a cad, leave him to your Mum as he needs a experienced, firm hand.

Merlin and I went to Wimbledon on Tuesday and watch some very good tennis, smartly dressed spectators and had tea in the Debenture Lounge, now that is the rich and famous. I have now ticked off Wimbledon as a place I have been. We had VIP tickets from Merlin, yes that does mean Very Important Person tickets.

Any news from Princess Ange of Dickasmithi, she is getting a red car soon. Is she getting something else, rumours persist that she is, no I will not be party to rumours let the fact speak for themselves.

With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the world is single,
All things by a law divine
In one spirit meet and mingle -
Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high Heaven
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister-flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea -
What are all these kissings worth
If thou kiss not me?

I am now at that stage of this blog when it is publish and be damned.

Comments

  1. What stage is that? Wimbledon must have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment