Summer time and the weather is easy

I have a few minutes before I need to put the dinner in the oven and I am sitting watching the champions trophy ( Cricket ) South Africa playing Pakistan and it will all end in tears for one of the sides. Actually by the time you read this it will be all over and it could just be that there are some moist eyes in the house. I must say that Lonwabo Tsotsobe is a almighty warrior, he can throw a spear a reasonable distance. Sorry Robert is that a little racial? Seriously he would make a great Zulu fighter. There is nothing but Kungfu fighting, also a great song, written by Chaka for his Japanese friends. That Duminy, no not the chaplain from your local church but that little short hair, dark glasses, spin bowler from South Africa has just claimed another wicket. I can see this all ending in tears. 
Russell is back, went on a little cruise around the Mediterranean and now back to reality, such a good song. Welcome back wee Russell, take some time to move gently into your working life again and remember those Mediterranean girls are all flirts.
Angela is going to have another we bairn, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Lily found out, not another I can hear her say.  
" I have just learnt to cope with Captain Ben, what are they up too?"
Well the Smith/ Dickens genes are going to flourish throughout the universe. Long live the genes. Michael did comments that this puts a visit by the Dickens out another few years but I say lets the children enjoy themselves. Great news princess.


Comments

Post a Comment