Ashes Cricket

It has been a long day at the Ashes Cricket, he was clean shaven this morning. The trumpeter has now gone to playing the evening revel. It's time to go to the beach, coffee and a doughnut while that mad dog frolics in the water.
Susan wrote:
My September Mantra is …
In September I will know that the only limits are the ones I imagine there to be … so I will imagine there are none.
I will be all spontaneous (particularly between 3 and 4 pm on Tuesdays) and surprise everyone (especially myself).
I will learn a new word every day (and possibly even make some up) and then I will use them impressively and impromptually.
I will be brave and bold and sometimes barefoot.
I will be spur of the moment and drop of the hat and fly the seat of my pants.
I will be in the moment whenever I can … yes September, you will be all the things I want and more!

Sound just like her and I have sympathy for her co workers, hopefully they do not end up in tears. Her new word was 'Muchly' Oh well they will start coming.

Gary and Mika are training their rabbit Flopsy for the next Hare and Rabbit Olympia 2014 - I fear more tears as Dad will have to get up early, one thing is good when it gets bigger he can ride his bicycle and it can hop along with him.
Michael has finished his work with the RNLI and came out the best in the country, all cheers for Michael.
Robert is in the slow process of taking over the CEO position at Staples, he is currently on the tills. Nothing like ambition.

Comments

  1. Just a matter of time really

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it's back!! First priority on the training is the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you start to train on the toilet? What to put into it ??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment