Birthdays have their own challenges


All the sounds of the earth are like music. To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualise, then plan, believe, act! It is not for man to rest in absolute contentment. He is born to hopes and aspirations as the sparks fly upward, so the arrow will fly through the air and leave no trace. With your dreams, visualisation, plan and action you will leave a trace. This last week Gary might have taken a few moments to reflect just this. 

I always tend to reflect on my life, when another birthday comes around. Would I change anything if I had my time again, yes, I would have taken a university degree in history and literature. It is debatable whether I would have been clever enough to pass but that is something I have always regretted. The rest I have put down to experience, I suppose a combination of all life’s experiences, all the choices made, remembering past images. The emotional highs and everything in between. 

Lastly life is not about money or fame, more a balance of all, for some, just living brings all the above, while others have to compromise. Different instincts travel with them through life's journey. As I have always said ' Some dance to another beat.'

House hunting is still on going, most do not want children or dogs. To finish off Susan and I went for a run on Saturday morning, on the horizon was a deep, dark storm heading our way, as you can see from the attached image. This time we were fortunate to be just ahead of the storm, that strangely quiet, warm period of time before the heavens are about to open. 



Comments

  1. To busy to be thinking about anything...be careful life doesn't pass you by, your children leave home and all you did was work! Tough to find the balance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The principal of the school I worked in once said to me "Ange, you must never live to work, but rather work to live".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment