In Search of Me

Life is messy, but if you can get through the mess you will sometimes find out who you are. Not sure if my life is that bad but some days it does have a messy feel about it. I am having a constant battle as I try and slow down to Christmas and the work just keeps coming in, urgent some and not so urgent others but everyone still wants it yesterday. All a bit messy and hopefully I will come out the other side unharmed. 

I have escaped to Caffe Nero for a coffee before shopping and then on to another Christmas party, really no escaping even in the evening. I have just bought myself a new jumper/fleece from Edinburgh Woollen Mill. My old Barclays fleece has seen better day but still my ‘go to’ winter warmer. I will consign it to evening wear at home until Susan decides to throw it out, hopefully not too soon. One does get so attached to an old faithful winter warmer. Susan gave me this fleece about 8 years ago and others have come and gone but this seems to have staying power. Have you got a jumper, fleece or jacket that you go to when chilly?

Someone has just walked in with pyjamas on, a coat over them but I am sure they are pyjama pants, One never knows these days, women's clothes seem to do inside and out. Just like tights, some really need to have a skirt or something covering their bums as very little is left to your imagination. I never know if they wear underwear and quite frankly, I am too afraid to ask, could be accused of sexual harassment. 
"Excuse me love, but have you got knickers on under your tights, as I cannot see any tell tales signs?"
No, that is one question I will leave to braver men than me.


Comments